Learning becomes easier and a lot more fun when you start at an earlier age. By introducing your child to playful education, you’re giving them the tools they need to succeed later in life. So, enroll your little one in our hands-on early childhood education in Bowie, Maryland!
Nora’s Angel’s Early Learning Center offers toddler and infant learning programs for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. Here, they’ll get to develop socially, emotionally, and physically before they start kindergarten. We also set the stage for their skills development, interpersonal and intrapersonal awareness, and academic nourishment.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE OUR SCHOOL
Sending your child to daycare or preschool can be stressful for both you and your little one. But at Nora’s Angel’s Early Learning Center, you can rest assured your child is getting the best care and education possible.
You and your child will love our preschool programs because we offer:
- Infant and toddler education
- Nutritional meals
- Quality learning environment
- High-quality and eco-friendly Environment
- STEAM-based technology in each classroom
- Health and safety measures in place
- CPR and First Aid certified staff
- Cameras in every classroom
- iPod in every classroom that gives the teachers the ability to send daily reports to parents
- Air filtration system in every classroom
- Interactive Technology Board
Do you have more questions for us about our programs? Send them to us online!