At Nora’s Angel’s Early Learning Center, we’re committed to providing each student with a friendly and supportive learning environment. That’s why we only hire teachers who share that same vision. Our team here in Bowie, MD is made up of passionate and highly trained individuals who want to see your child reach their fullest potential.
GIVING OUR STUDENTS THE ATTENTION THEY NEED
In order to ensure each student receives a great learning experience, we use a special teacher-to-student ratio for each class we teach. Our current ratios are:
- Infants: One teacher to three infants
- Toddlers: One teacher to three toddlers
- Twos: One teacher to six twos
- Preschool: Two teachers to fifteen children
Our team also supports children with special needs, provides English language support, and recognizes cultural similarities, as well as family connections.
At Nora’s Angel’s Early Learning Center, all of our teachers:
- Are dedicated to ongoing educational development/advancement to meet local and state regulations
- Remain committed to our curriculum
- Are trained in every safety measure, including first aid and CPR
- Must go through a detailed background check
- Respect each child’s differences and work within the context of each child’s learning style and interest
The NAELC team is composed of experienced and enthusiastic teachers who plan and implement ongoing activities that promote the social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development of each child’s needs and interests.
Contact us to see how our teachers instruct their students.