The health and safety of the children and our staff are our outermost priority. Safety and cleanliness are standards that we hold dearly, as well as maintaining a caring and nurturing environment where children can thrive. And with the COVID-19 threats to everyone’s safety, we also ask all our parents to cooperate with our said guidelines for better implementation.
NAELC continues to follow our existing health and safety protocols, including:
- Frequent hand washing by children and staff
- Requiring any child with respiratory illness symptoms or fever to return home and stay home until fever-free for at least 24 hours
- Frequent disinfecting and sanitizing of high-touch toys and surfaces.
- Temperature check for children and staff
- External drop-off and pick-off of children
- Limiting the use of playground equipment to one classroom at a time
- Disinfecting playground equipment before and after use
Our center will continue to implement enhanced procedures to limit the spread of COVID-19, and we are frequently communicating with families and staff to convey the enhanced measures in place.
Have further questions about our COVID-19 response? Message us today.