NAELC is consistently recruiting qualified, dedicated, caring, creative, teachable, and compassionate individuals that take the lead in nurturing and educating children, and fit the following guidelines:
- Looking for opportunities to make a difference
- Can work in an environment where team members respect and support one another.
- Can undergo extensive training and opportunities for continual learning development
Look no further, the NAELC Team will provide opportunities that will support your professional and personal growth.
Our excellent benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus up to $500 after 90 days of paid training opportunities
- Paid sick leave
- Holiday pay
- Subsidized medical insurance, including health, vision, and dental
- Paid ongoing training